MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-11352

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    hi Joannie

thanks, very kind from u.

no. Im not looking to be a long term holder . At least under my view that long term is 1 year plus.

my target is much more modest and my horizon is now December any time.

in this years , and i say that modestly, I learnt how the market can be irrational (paraphrasing W.Buffet) much longer people can be on float.

the beauty of this ann is not the “announcement” but what they carry behind of it.
    this is like a hidden hint saying “ jump now” (my view not advise)

aside of what i wrote before , we are in the MaX range of 3 weeks to have the finals readouts of 60% trial.

why MSB would ask a fast track ?

in the end of the day the law says clearly how much percentage an drug/therapies must perform to be consider approved in over wealming level.
    (prior the end of the target (300)) .

Means

asking for fast track and FDA saying yes, they necessarily(both) give the idea that

a) the overwealming efficacy was not achieve

b) the efficacy is so good and so positive that not just FDA recommend the trial go ahead but accepted ( or even had suggested?) to lodge a “fast track”

times will tell ...

but time now is a clock every day is day one less

when u subject yourself to be “in” announcements day(that usually i hate for the uncertainty”, at least you must have clear mind of chances b u are exposing yourself.

Novartis probably have one of best research center and they will not strike such deal if they dont see HIGH HIGH chances ( yes double high)
    if 50%/50% they will not rush or run a risk or link their names to failure projects.
    large companies dislike deeply be jn such projects. They dpend money to shot correctly most of time.(cost less and is better marketing)

im confident from now to b4 Christmas than share will be 5.50/6.00 and than I plan sell.

long term ?

i consider if Novartis approve a trial of ARDS for other subjects than covid, than for sure MSB will be a huge beneficiary for decade of income .
    and this is all we are talking NOW. If that trial is approved we paved an amazing route to become a serious company in pharmaceutical game .

just my views

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.5¢ $4.638M 5.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 152669 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 51069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.