MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Just woken up over here. Great post and just the sort to get the...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Just woken up over here. Great post and just the sort to get the blood pumping which is always helpful on 4 hours sleep (again) waiting for the first big announcement. I have been trying to explain to my better half since that inexplicable FDA decision, that this company will provide one of the most incredible success stories of modern times just show a little faith.
    There was something I read or watched around the time of my first investment into Mesoblast back in April. it was basically, if you believe that health is more important than wealth why was there no pharma company (in value) in the world’s most valuable companies? Well this last year has brought that question unfortunately to the fore.

We have a pipeline and a patent bank that has proved robust, and we are at the front of that “shift” you mention. The FDA and timing of LBP and Heart trial results coming so close together, and Covid are all building up huge pressure on the dam. It’s starting to leak, and in this case my dear sharts, even all ten of your fingers won’t be enough to stop that dam from bursting on the next announcement. When that happens, if you were let’s say one of the top five pharma companies in the world with ambition (that will be all of them as imagine the options the directors have) to be one of the biggest companies in the world, which company at the front of that shift would you want to own?
    There is a thread asking people to predict the share price if we get overwhelming efficacy on or next stage for Covid from memory. Good fun, but I think the premise maybe a stretch. While I believe takeover rules are quite strict in Australia, I wonder at what offer price the first bid for Mesoblast will be made at? I think tonight maybe an all nighter. It’s like staying up all night to watch the ashes, but in this case you know you are going to win (which for England in Australia is unfortunately quite rare) so I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to a life changing lack of sleep! Enjoy you day “A” day 1 is coming!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.