MSB 0.54% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-1210

1. 7,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6879
    Pull backs inevitable. Buy in opportunities. Bought in at $4.98 this am and will buy in again if it goes lower in forthcoming days. Do you really want to sell ahead of the ARDS first analysis window? Last week's price movements were hard to endure. Personally I sold bits at $4-5 simply because I thought the buying exuberant. The fall on the FDA response showed it was, but so was the fall to $3 ridiculous. Bought back in at $4-3 as once I'd read the entire thing and checked past committee meetings I was confident - only wish I'd backed my analysis far more.

Last week was also great seeing sensible posters like @stockrock, @whenwill, @imback, @wombat777 posting some very credible insight whilst less informed investors, many professional, dropped stock on some combative language from the FDA. Too often these forums are full of crap. Last week there was some solid information discovery.

We have another binary event early Septemeber. This stock goes north in a big way if the trial gets stopped due to solid efficacy and the procedure approved as an emergecny treatment for COIVD-19 related ARDS. I fear if it doesn't people will dump the stock again if it doesn't get immediately approved, when its only the first of three analysis windows - I suspect the FDA will be cautious and let trials run to the third window of 60% of patients. By then they will also have some secondary end point measures for the first 30% of patients for the sake of delaying say another month or so. I may well be wrong. Peronsally I will be buying more MSB on any pronounced dips if flighty investors panic again....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.473M 1.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32370 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 60258 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.