MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-1218

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    I expect a sizeable percentage of shorts will have covered their positions on the 14th and 15th of August and expect 4% of short positions to remain, with the latter probably taken out to hedge against a long position. If this happens to be the case, then I don't expect the shorts to drive up the SP like they most likely did pre-ODAC in order to exacerbate the fall. Right now, I would assume that they would be licking their wounds and realising that as the weeks go by it is becoming less and less tempting to short Mesoblast since it'll take more and more effort to drive down the SP.

It is now more difficult to find chinks in the armour of MSB or insecurities that they can latch on to and expose, although i'm sure they will always be looking for opportunities to take advantage of. You can see them constantly evaluating what those chinks or insecurities may be, even more recently with the posting and re-posting (x5) of the frivilous 'securities lawsuit'.

These guys are unbelievable! Here i'm half-hoping that they haven't covered their position so they can get absolutely destroyed once the COVID-19 interim results are released. But in saying that, there will always be other short-sellers to take their place, and then the cycle repeats.

z
    Last edited by Zenox: 19/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.