MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-12218

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    My 2 cents worth:

1. Timing of chf results: I think that this was released yesterday deliberately to '"çlear the air". Si gets the "bad" (Even tho its not so bad!) news out of the way and at the same time keeps his new partner happy being able to pick up their $25M of shares at a discounted rate. In the background discussions still occuring feverishly with FDA/NIH regards ARDS results - chf news takes pressure off the already late 60% readout and allows more time for assessment/discussions.

2. CHF & SP: As discussed heaps in the other thread, the results are a classic "well I have good news and bad news" type story. Either way, I think its great that this CHF can is kicked down the road a bit. With 3 major results this Dec/Jan, we had all discusssed previously weather we were going to get full bang for our buck if all 3 were positive. With this CHF having a major curve ball within, the value associated with the announcement ( and it really is a value accretive announcement!) will be seen in the coming months. This again clears the decks for ARDS and CLBP results to be center stage in the short term. Each announcement can extend the base SP upwards on positive results giving maximum loading. (imho).

3. Bumpy Road: Isn't owning MSB shares a blast! When we think a left turn is coming we receive a U-turn! That is to be expected when the company is at the very fore-front of scientific development. I have read a few posts saying negative comments on the trial design / own goals etc. Please remember that this was designed 5 YEARS ago! Our knowledge has increased considerably since then, and the design may well be different if were to be implemented today. I'm sure with the positive attributes that have been shown with this trial, that $$$ and partnerships will be forthcoming - just not immediately. It is my opinion that SI wont rush this aspect, rather concentrate on the ARDS 60%, and CLBP. Sooo much happening - exciting times - never boring being a 'blaster!

GLTAH.
    More imminent announcements - dont give in to the negativity spread around by the trolls!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.