MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

The trading behaviour of this stock is the most ridiculous I’ve...

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347

The trading behaviour of this stock is the most ridiculous I’ve ever seen.

On one hand there are the investors who believe that ‘when the public wake up to what the results really mean’ the share price will revert higher than before on the fact that mortality has been reduced 60%.

Then on the other hand there are the rest of the market who read the news as a dismal failure because simply the primary endpoint was not met, and no other positive information to the contrary will change their view.

No matter how each of us read it, the market and public are awake and it’s currently a sell – obviously because the price is plummeting like a lead balloon. We can spruik positiveness all we like, and discuss positives aspects of the trial, but the majority of investors believe it’s a sell and they are the powerful force currently in control of the price.

Are shorts pushing it down to get out because they believe it may go up quickly in the near future?
    I don’t think so. The market sentiment for MSB is so negative, it would be the primary reason for the fall.

How low can it go? I’d be tipping $3.20 be that’s a guess and I hope it doesn’t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.