MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-1243

1. 4,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2518
    Most of us now realise- even without the Jedi Master Ecoools fantastic analysis- that we are on a ‘good thing’!
    It’s a little like following Makybe Diva over those Melbourne Cups... there was a great feeling you were following the right syndicate and horse. And we all cheered home the results from the panel last week.
    So many here worried about daily fluctuations, shorters and Negative posters. Share price will never continue upwards in a straight line and breathers and churn like today perfect. In fact, I thought we might have stayed a little lower.
    Enjoy these days- confident that we all have made the right decisions and that SI is determined to ensure MSB will be the medical breakthrough for this century- and we will continue to reap the benefits of this long term. Still many looking to buy their tickets long term for this ride- so with a reasonably low share issue- I get the feeling we will be many multiples of the current prices- and posters such as ecoool, wombat777, etc, have given us some guidance on possible future income streams.
    Enjoy the present!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.