MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-1259

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    You know, unknown.... that Roche company... I've been mulling over why our deputy chair, who is the old CEO of Roche (and an ex board member for them) plus the chair himself, Mr Joe "Top 100 People in Healthcare" Swedish bothered, out of all the global positions they had on offer, to determine to chair an Australian micro-cap. I mean seriously, you think about that.

Joe Swedish isn't chairing any other company at this point in time. Just Mesoblast. Yes, he's on the board of various other orgs (IBM etc) but its the only one he chairs. Its a previously down to as low as about $1B Australian, now $3B, microcap. The position he held before it, was chair and CEO of Anthem - thats a $72B USD company.

And Bill Burns, ex CEO and board member of Roche - yep - that Roche that you've referenced - our deputy chair.... again, why's he bothering to spend likewise, his incredibly valueable and in demand time, on a little Australian company....

Why, why, why..... - Could it be because they know something you don't...?

And to be honest - I think its not just about market cap (although, I strongly, strongly suspect, that there's a lot of growth there still to come..) I think, for these guys, it will be about what will make the most difference, and be most revolutionary, in terms of peoples lives - by fixing diseases that previously couldn't be, or could only be poorly fixed, and restoring people, who previously died, to health. And doing so, in a way which is a fraction of the cost, of the previous treatment options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.