MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-12627

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I think that's close to the mark ....sub $2 is where I'll be looking at buying back in ...not before so I doubt I'll be buying back in today....it's still only mid morning trade so time will tell.

I'm feeling it today for many of the regulars here and for those who were and are still holding. Know you are in my thoughts and I hope today is not too harsh on you all.

I'll also admit to feeling quite relieved I got out at the times I did ...and yes it is very true that as I've said before we have never lost one cent on MSB.
    As hard as it can be at times ....decisions need to be made ....I'm glad at times I made those decisions ...that's a big lesson I learnt almost from day dot when it comes to shares from my dad's teachings. Sometimes you have to do what's right for you even if others do not think it is wise.

I do feel there has to be questions asked and looked at within MSB the company ....and yes those things are going to be tough to do ....I do truly think though there is a way forward ....it will however be tumultuous and yes involve some company members soul searching imho.

Do I think it's over ? No not at all ....but I do think there is an opportunity and need for some changes to be made for future trials and enterprises.

For those who are feeling shell shocked and blue today... shareholders and MSB company personnel itself .....Stand Tall Don't You Fall .....lessons can and will be learnt ....then things can move on

Best to All Nydem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.