MSB 1.34% $1.51 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-1305

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Bladerunner - can't tell you how much I agree with you re: "The safe investment is in treatment not the cure sadly."

Reasons:

1) Vaccine (the hope) is next year - right now, that's a long time away. Whatever Russia's come up with, no one's buying
    2) In terms of spread, coronavirus is rapidly and effectively, spreading between humans to other living species (cattle, chickens, dogs, cats, mink, monkeys...) and back again, and mutating as it goes (in humans, its mutating every 2 weeks. This means 2 things:

i) Good luck on eracidation. If you even somehow managed to vaccinate every human, how the heck are you going to vaccinate every dog, cat, donkey, lion, etc...
    ii) Even if you did somehow vaccinate every human, its still mutating in the OTHER SPECIES - so can them come back in an even more effective or different form, that your vaccine doesn;t work on! Yes, it only mutates in humans every two weeks - what about every other species...? And what about multiplying those factors into an overall potential...? No...? Too scary..? Don't talk about that...?

Plasma, for a good antibody response - good idea. Whatever else we can do, to hit as much as we can, in the "prevent" part of the "prevent, detect, correct" health interventions pyramid - good idea.

But we HAVE to get something working in the correct area! Working! So that 80+ percent of the people who get it badly, so, lets say almost 1M people so far (788K now dead...) don't die...

This focus on vaccines right is just stupid, without an equal focus on therapeutics. It's also tragic.

:( 6151

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.