MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-144

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1108
    Good afternoon everyone, good to see this thread a little cleaner than usual, though the two competing trading threads I find is a nice metaphor for the state of engagement in this stock by some HC users over the last few weeks: divisive partisan split on opinions, lots of noise, very chaotic, low on information and new ideas.

In looking at the retrace back up from yesterday's lows of < $3 nothing has really changed in the stock, no new information, but the dust is kind of settling at $3.30 or $3.40 which is consistent with longer term prices ahead of any concrete news, and a nice validation that yesterday's hysteria was unwarranted. In the other thread on the upcoming meeting tomorrow morning there has been some good analysis on the makeup of the panel, connections to the Mesoblast presenters (some common workplaces and academic institutions) and also some good material posted on the case for risk vs reward. I am thankful for these posters who have taken the time to read through the 100+ pages and find things of interest to share.

There's around an hour left in the trading day and then we'll have some fireworks either way overnight, but the graph for MESO in the US will be really interesting. Because a transcript of the meeting is not being digitally provided, humans will have a slight advantage over algo traders in listening to the broadcast and reacting to how the meeting is going. Is anyone here planning to try and trade the meeting live? I'm not personally, but it's a fascinating prospect for how a retail investor could potentially out-trade the professionals.

To all the holders who bought in > $4 this week, you must be feeling pretty stressed right now... I am confident things will work out for you on this stock in the long term (DYOR though), but unfortunately it is a share that day traders, shorters and algos like to buy and sell because of the volatility, so just be careful who you trust on these boards and rely on professional broker opinions more than anonymous strangers if you don't understand the science or process well enough to form your own opinions.

We're going to go through all of this again at least once this year, and maybe up to 3 more times! So, brace yourself LTHs!
    Last edited by kervio: 13/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.