MSB 0.36% $1.39 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-1755

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I also think this morning's press conference was a pure spruik from Trump under immense pressure! And that's a worry at any time, but I'm not really worried about the general public view/fatigue by then. If MSB succeeds at this COVID RCT, it will literally take death off the table, and Trump and his advisers will not hesitate to throw billions at it.

And as for:

Regardless, I bet that there will be still some fools who will reject using them, even from their deathbeds, because of their misinformed judgment. Their bad.

Unlike the anti-vaxers who are in general good health when they sprout their rubbish and refuse the jab (usually harming their children and their kindy-mates), the anti-stemmers will be in great suffering when rem-L comes into play as the last option. They will hardly be able to speak, so they had better leave good instructions with their next-of-kin to deny MSB's life saving treatment (and hope that their next-of-kin aren't stupid enough to implement their instructions to the letter). How many 30-second news grabs of anti-stemmers gasping for their last breath will it take before the rest of them leave proper instructions for their relatives?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.