MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-2086

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Hey all, got a response back from the registered nurses in the US who are MSB/MESO investors (post above) - they aren't directly working on trials, but have been speaking to a lot of doctors and reading a lol of medical articles (all public info, nothing to see here) since Feb, quite heavily. I've told them that the Hotcopperites in Oz, have really liked hearing from them!

Jeffery's response (and yes, I liked it!):

I can give you two "goods" and one "bad" about MESO.

#1 good ARDS is not limited to covid-19... ARDS can occur in pneumonia, flu, inhalation injuries, etc. Potentially an severe injury to the lungs can cause ARDS, therefore MESO plans on getting Remestemcel-L FDA approved for all ARDS.

#2 good, the leadership at MESO is extremely respectable. When I listened to the conference calls (including the FDA advisory meeting for children GVHD), I think "these guys got their s#;+ together." Also, the fact that they AREN'T promoting their products here in the USA, they let their numbers and trials speak for themselves (unlike other biotech companies, eg. CYDY) AND there hasn't been ANY leaks of their trials (again like other biotech companies, eg. MRNA) that tells me they are well managed and confident.

The one thing I am a little concerned about is their heart failure trial. IMO Even IF they have good results, cardiologist in particular are old school. I feel they'd have a hard time adopting a new treatment like Revascor. I could be completely wrong, we'll have to see.

In the end I FULLY believe in MESO, hence why 100% of my personal account and over 75% of my joint account with my wife is in MESO. As Warren Buffett once said: "diversification is protection against ignorance."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.