MSB 1.08% $1.41 mesoblast limited

Hi Danza..ai ma the same, I would have had No clue what was...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Danza..
    ai ma
    the same, I would have had No clue what was going on and sold out ages ago if it weren’t for the people on Hot Copper givin me the low down..especially about loser downramlers wanting my shares..

Actually I am a nervous Nellie and have sold out and bought back in twice!

last night before close I saw a post efore end of trade at 3.50 pm ..ten minutes to go,
    ..No turning back now! Choose your positions..
    I did and
    put in an order for 5000 more shares..yippee!!

i was laughing under the doona last night at Jakeo and crowd having a a mesoblast ODAC virtual sleepover..then crashed, got up early and saw the last hour..really fascinating..

a great experience..I am proud to be associated with MSB..awesome Aussie company..almost approval for first ever STEM CELL treatment..in the USA..

..good on you ODAC panel..not an easy call as they are in fact correct about the statistical problems..however were wise enough to see that any company, any study would be backed into a corner on this one.

All the clinician’s testimony as to efficacy was incredibly valuable, and of course Mesoblast’s years of research and improvements made to Remestemcel-L were the clinchers I felt..as they negated the old trial results.

Hoping now it will be a lot easier for Mesoblast to gain more data and knowledge going forward to prove its case in other realms..

A great day..

All the best everyone..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.