MSB 2.91% $1.06 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-2719

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    As can be seen by the antipathy offered up by Mr two nics a few posts up there's a lot of time and money invested in binary outcomes between cyp and msb.

Quite amazing an msb guy would care less that i'd sold my core holding of cyp to cover the big down day on msb dontyathink? I certainly have no regrets about buying msb at $3.30 after the big down day with the money liberated from cyp.

I think the rivalry is confected and the byplay on these boards is related to the way Mr two nics tries to control his own trading in both companies. I now have them both on ignore.

I've always maintained that cynata has great technology that solves some problems msb may have with regards to batch to batch consistency (an issue the fda raised, but which appears to have not slowed approvals AT THIS STAGE) ...

On the other hand mesoblast is first to market and ticking all the boxes. I've been trading msb for some time now and still have a core holding in both companies because I believe in the future of stem cells. I'm now also trading cyp as the opportunities arise because being a long term holder there was doing my head in ... simple.

Meanwhile back at Cynata the board have put up .97 oppies for themselves having knocked back a $2 takeover offer and raised cash at .60.

Not in any way disappointed to be no longer immersed in their aggrandisementCynata will get bought out at some point and it's a big buy when its OA trials begin, but I'm looking for leadership, and cynata needs new leadership.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.030(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.03 $5.796M 5.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15990 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 48632 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.