MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-2975

1. 4,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2532
    Wow, you’re worried that MSBs price is overcooked?

Understand that when you’re looking at an entry price that downramping becomes a norm, if worried about MSBs price being too high, I’d probably suggest going for the conservative bank shares.

Do a little bit of research and check out what they’re about to unleash onto the medical market- and their potential returns in these areas and you’ll know why many in these threads are pretty comfortable holding or buying at this price.

Now- how many other cos were asked to try their product on Covid, and have been doing a full study of its potential- not just for Covid but many other Ard related medical conditions and you’ll see that the potential benefits of the trial results could mean MSB becomes a world known medical supplier.

Now- iffffff the results come out that we are a huge help in the fight against Covid- and this is newscast across the US, Aus and the rest of the world, do you still think $4.50 is too dear?
    Me- I’m using these weaknesses/ shorter attacks to add to my parcel- nice accumulation time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.