MSB 2.12% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

So. The early crowd have taken off, to hide in a new FB group...

1. 30,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    So. The early crowd have taken off, to hide in a new FB group and share their tips.
    Presumably accumulating when the SP is down means in part it's going against their own interest to talk it up.
    Let alone engage with persistent downrampers. The drawbridge is up. The justifications are creative and absurd.

What's left? Not much. There's a contingent convinced it's all about trolling. Surely that's not even part of the whole story.

I reckon when the early crowd departed it's left a vacuum that they are only too happy to wait out.

Because they celebrate accumulating on the cheap and that's no different really, to the professionals.

The little guy, the mums & dad investors are left to sort it out for themselves, largely. No wonder we're getting dips of 5%. I warned my newbies this would happen and sure enough, it's like clockwork.

I'm frankly tired of how personal it gets in here. Those feeding on the conflict and inflaming it, benefit. And the early crowd are almost indistinguishable from them. The insults I've copped just because I took a different stance are ridiculous.

At least we don't have the founder of the group asking daily how I feel, with mock concern. It almost qualifies as an improvement!

Really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 92.0¢ $2.103M 2.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 106422 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 59027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.