MSB 2.26% 90.5¢ mesoblast limited

I trawled through some older posts. From around 2017. where...

1. 15,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5588
    I trawled through some older posts. From around 2017. where there are some regulars here who seemed to have some very very negative things to say about their new god SI and the general direction of the company. maybe i should start posting those old quotes.

Knock yourself out .... I know I was very critical of the lack of IMO transparency on some matters and the absence of partnerships back then as I thought the company needed some financial stability from a bigger player for starters ....

It is hilarious to read your post though - I would have thought anyone offering an opposing view and pointing out things that they found disappointing with MSB back then would represent someone who is prepared to look at the stock from both positive and negative angles ? A trait I would have thought any good investor should have but hey go figure !

As you should be well aware of now though MSB has addressed these issues I raised with partnerships with Tasly and Grünenthal along with licencing a product to Takeda so I am happier than I was back then about the issues I raised that's for sure.

I will say though that we can't seem to take a trick with posters like yourself; you are unhappy that LT holders have offered criticism in the past about certain things with the stock but are happier now that those issues have been addressed ....... then if they dare present facts as a rebuttal to the negatives being posted in the present day we are "emotional" and "pumping" the stock ? ROFL

You seem to have a handle on the 'advanced search' functionality so I welcome you to find posts where I make predictions on the share price of MSB save and except for the two entries I placed in the @googala 's mid year and end of year price competition for a bit of fun .... hardly makes me a pumper of the stock ... you will also note that I never refer to the upcoming Ryoncil BLA decision in any other way than the upcoming FDA decision, there is a reason for that, because it is just that until we know the outcome ..... many refer to it as the upcoming FDA approval, which it is not (not yet anyway).

I can see you have posted another 4 negative posts since I started writing this so again I find it amusing that you claim to have bought the stock with that attitude and I have better things to do than provide rebuttals to someone who IMO really doesn't understand the science of MSB regardless of his/her claimed credentials....

I can say though that the one constant throughout with MSB and myself since 2017 is I have remained a holder - just sayin'

Enjoy your weekend trashing the stock and us holders if that makes you happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
0.020(2.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.033B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 95.0¢ 88.0¢ $5.610M 6.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 317774 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.5¢ 23500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.