MSB 0.54% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-393

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    hi

I've been waiting for Left-e to grace us with his opinion. But it looks like he is flat out on yahoo giving positive commentary over there. I hope he doesn't mind me taking his last comment and posting it here. But here it is, I have lots of respect for Left-e.

Left-e4 hours ago
    For all newcomers to the board. The medication is question, remestemcel-L, represents the FIRST ever allogenic stem cell therapy up for approval by the FDA. Advisory committee of experts and interested groups voted in favor of approval today. FDA usually follows committee vote. Approval of this product will usher in a new era in medicine. It's the first off-the-shelf treatment using stem cells. Starting with graft vs host disease in children, a horrible illness that leads to death in children and for which there is no good alternative treatment. Remestemcel-L takes on the hardest to treat cases. Covid-19 ARDS next. Other uses and other products will follow. All dedicated Mesoblast (and ex-Osiris) longs should enjoy the moment; history is being made.

thanks Left-e, hope you don't mind. go MSB

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.473M 1.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32370 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 60258 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.