MSB 2.52% $1.16 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-507

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Thanks dplane!

I share all your sentiments, and hope to be an ex-lawyer like you soon enough! I share your frustrations through this 8 hour overnight trial, with a recalcitrant witness (FDA) refusing to directly answer the charge of hypocrisy so far as Jakafi is concerned, and the smooth double-counsel act between SI and Grossman. But the PM session, when the personal accounts and the passion of Kurtzberg came on, it reminded me that the best way to influence the jury was to make sure that the last thought to leave with them before their deliberation, was GUILT. That's not to say that my heart wasn't racing during that 10 minute hiatus (and I have no doubt that Ms Pearl changed here mind when she saw 8:2 and went with the heard, thinking she would lose her patient advocate status otherwise).

But the most poignant thing I share with you right now is the 'emotional withdrawal'. This has been a tough ride, and if like me, you're lawyering in the midst of the Melbourne lockdown, then the weekend can't come soon enough. This pandemic, I hope we all get the chance to look back on, and I think we will all find its taken an emotional toll on us. The spite in some posts this week is testament to that. I can only wish everyone the best right now, to look out for everyone around us, and to not be too hard on ourselves at the same time.

Stay SAFE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.030(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.370B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $4.170M 3.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 17487 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 17318 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.