MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

The goodnews is that there is no bad news – yet!It’s been...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

The goodnews is that there is no bad news – yet!

It’s been myexperience as a long term monkey that MSB doesn’t do early; nor does it do easy; so on that basis I can’t help feeling that the FDA will not announce early for fear that something untoward may appear from left field and it be left with egg on its face. No doubt the FDA will be privy to the detail of the growing data set from the C-19 ARDS trial and delay any announcement as long as possible, and then probably introduce conditions as approval for GVHD will have enormous flow on affects.

For MSB itwill be the making of the company - being able to manage all stages of theproduction cycle of its first product will be a big step toward independence, enablingit to be on the front foot in dealings/development of its other near term pipelineof products.

It very muchfeels like the bottom of the ninth with all the bases loaded. Approval (albeit with some get out of gaol condition) would be hard to deny, considering

- Disclosedtrial results/data and the strong endorsement of the ODAC expert panel

- Thatit is already approved in Japan and continues to be successful there over manyyears

- Thecredibility points that the company must have accrued by having successfully progresseda number of related products through to the advanced stages of development;having won a number of prestigious recognition awards; not to mention having theblessing of the Pope.

- Thecompany and its products have survived intense scrutiny over a period in excessof 10 years with ample time to have been called out/discredited. I Don’t Know, -the stuff just works and our pinch hitter is striding to the plate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.