MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-540

1. 2,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1777
    Curious to keep this conversation going as SOC was the very thing that the crew was talking about in terms of informing trial design for the adult sR-aGvHD.

One thing I took away from the conference call that Tanushree Jain (BP Analyst) asked was on precisely that - whether they would be opting for a superiority trial or a non-inferiority trial, where the SOC would be used as the comparator.

Some light weekend reading assigned by Mr James :

Comparisons of Superiority, Non-inferiority, and Equivalence Trials

Comparisons of Superiority, Non-inferiority, and Equivalence Trials

In the literature-

"There is no accepted standard-of-care treatment for SR-aGVHD [11, 34]. This is due to most studies in SR-aGVHD being retrospective, single-arm, phase 2 studies [8, 11, 35], which cannot be easily compared with current patient populations due to significant changes in not only supportive care but also prophylaxis of GVHD. In addition, there are a lack of standardized endpoints, small numbers of enrolled patients, and decreased survival rates, making it difficult to compare data across studies [6, 8]." [source: here]

If you read between the lines, should the Prof and his crew pursue a superiority trial against the current SOC for adult sR-aGvHD (which they are already deep in planning with the top minds in oncology as mentioned both last night and this morning), one might end up in a situation where ruxo might be booted out as rem-L steps up to the plate out-performing on all fronts. If I was an INCY holder, I'd be quaking right about now if the company hasn't made any plans to refine the DP that's currently being used after the patients become steroid-refractory (the stats are that 35-50% of patients end up like that (source: here).

If there's a ruxo V2.0, I'd love to see it.

@nosluggos, you mentioned - "Whether the difference be significant enough to justify stopping the trial (ie and approving for use) on Covid ARDS patients at the 30% or 45% readouts?"

I wonder what the null hypothesis for the trial... that would be something that would point us to the primary endpoint no?

Thoughts anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.370B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.17 $2.938M 2.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 70737 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 28690 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.