MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-5908

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Just dropping in ...

1. I'll be stunned if FDA approval does not come thru for GVHD....they are not going to overturn a 9-1 decision wink.png

2. Even if the worst occurs and it doesn't I'll deal with the disappointment frown.png

3. IMHO it's already all been said and done on here .....discussed and discussed and discussed confused.png

4. Bring it on....I do not believe it will not be approved the same as I do not believe the approval will be withheld for Remestemcel L for Covid ARDS which I firmly believe will come hot on the heels of GVHD.

5. Every person makes their own decisions no matter how they come to that decision ....my thoughts anyone who says that you can remove emotion from a company that is in this type of medical research area is themselves mistaken ....the very nature of illness and recovery is an emotional journey and this company is in that area. You cannot separate humanness in this case.

Wishing all shareholders the best and to the MSB team bring it home....for all humanity and it's inspirational moments.....let's do this ...crunch time folks

A bit of Joe biggrin.png Tonight we'll cross that great divide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.