MSB 1.56% 97.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-6481

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    $5.20 is an amazing price. Painful doesn't remotely feel like an appropriate word for that price.

People who hold now are waiting for an FDA announcement, and the longer term potential beyond this FDA announcement, not the machinations of the few days before-hand, surely?

Non-holders or negative holders (strange concept) on here are hoping for their 'failure guess' to come true (we're all guessing, with varying degrees of evidence). Maybe it's so they'll be able to claim they 'knew' and say I told you so? Why someone would hang out on a stock forum to do a Nelson from the Simpsons 'Ha-Ha' at the expense of others I don't quite know. But that's their prerogative.

If those same people don't get that satisfaction, because it's approved, they'll hurriedly move on to the next thing that they've now decided won't happen or work. Probably related to COVID.

I personally think it's an exciting time regardless... both from an investment perspective, and from a medical one. I would never hope for something with this type medical potential to fail; it could end so much suffering. That doesn't mean it will be successful - but it is a very attractive idea, surely worthy of hope and/or belief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.015(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 99.5¢ 97.0¢ $2.315M 2.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 119971 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 24889 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.