MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-6637

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    I find it really funny reading the various conspiracies going around about why our SP is down 6 % today. Seriously, don't you guys have anything better to do with your time. There is nothing wrong with speculating, but when you start creating conspiracies that's when the IQ across this entire board just plummets.

So let's do some speculating:
    - Yesterday the SP went up 12% on no news. People were buying because the PDUFA date is approaching (30th of September) and some probably covering calls. Market makers would've also made a pretty penny over the last 2 days of trading as well.
    - Today the SP hit the resistance line and naturally retracted - which happens.
    - Is M&G selling out? If so, why have we not received a change in substantial holder announcement for a month? Aren't we supposed to receive one when their holdings change by 1%.
    - People are certainly taking profits or at least reducing their exposure, and shorters are certainly shorting.

What will be interesting is how will the SP behave tomorrow? If we do not receive an announcement, I expect it to be a low volume day tomorrow with slight movement upwards. The good news is the Market overwhelmingly believes we will get an approval, otherwise our SP will be in the $3 range right now. A good question is what will the SP be when we receive approval? $6.50, $6.80, 7.20?

Well i guess we will find out soon! One or two more days to go.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.