MSB 0.76% 99.8¢ mesoblast limited

Thanks for the great post @dplane. All the discussion about the...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Thanks for the great post @dplane. All the discussion about the FDA briefing notes did my head in. I just left Hotcopper for a couple of days. The arguments for and against were going round and round, spiraling into a nervous breakdown. Was time for me to walk away for a while. I had made a commitment to back this company with my money and would continue to do so, win or lose.

I have not heard the broadcast, (plan to when it becomes available) but relied on some great posts giving blow by blow descriptions when I woke during the night in a nervous sweat, wondering what was happening. Thanks to those posters. As a result I didn't get much sleep.

I understand FDA coming in hard on Mesoblast - they have a reputation to uphold. Also, if there are not clear guidelines on manufacture, how can they restrict backyard producers? My gut feeling is that alot of the attacks were not just directed to Mesoblast, but all those planning to submit cell therapy to the FDA. 'This is what we expect' I think was the message.
    SI had told us that they were well prepared, and they were by all accounts. Perhaps part of this master plan to set the standard?
    Also, there was the submission from that Law Firm. This needed to be addressed, not brushed over.
    The FDA did their job, Mesoblast did their job and the Committee did their job. A great outcome for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.8¢
Change
0.008(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $7.827M 8.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 14476 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 106366 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.