MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

One thing that pisses me off (and I'm not the only one I...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    One thing that pisses me off (and I'm not the only one I feel) is Covid-19 has made the ASX in some people's eyes another 'TAB' or 'Sportsbet', thinking that it's a gambling platform where you can make some $$$. I had never taken a dip in Biotechnology before until the start of this year, after heavily researching MSB and studying the whole science behind stem cell therapy. I was lucky enough to meet Dr Itescu through a family friend (very smart man and good sense of humour too). It had been awhile that I had meet someone that bloody passionate about their products and what the team are trying to accomplish. I remember his words "it's not all about making a shit load of profits, it's about about saving that sick seven year old boy/girl that has death hovering over their hospital bed!" I truly believe that Remestemcel-L is a cutting edge product that is now more then ever required for our future...!! I took a huge plunge at the end of March... as I want to be apart of history...!! (not going to bullshit, money is good, life is better)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.