MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-701

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    There are thousands if not millions of shocking images on the net these days...I try to stay away from them and avoid looking..I do not want any distressing, nightmare avoking stuff in my memory bank....therefore in normal circumstances I would agree with you 1000% on posting upsetting images in here....said that, this particular image was used by our presenters to show the panel real victim behind the numbers...it was upsetting yes, but it showed clearly those skin rushes they were talking about...displaying it here was NOT gory or attention seeking....and not out of contest! It was part of our presentation...I am sure they could have posted even more detailed and upsetting photos....there are plenty...but clearly there was no need for it and they knew it...it was handled with respect and great care....your constant addressing the inappropriate reposting of this image on a valid thread discussion is imo a bit over done...lets drop it and move on please....our mutual wish is there won't be any more children and babies brought to that level because now we have the treatment....and about time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.