MSB 0.21% $1.16 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-703

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    "The use of those images come with strict ethical frameworks and by law, must be used in the context provided. if you agree showing that baby as a single image out of context and outside of the ethical frameworks that exist for its use, I do hope you are not involved in any human clinical research."

I wonder if the baby image was out of context? Just imagine for a moment, if showing that baby image had some impact on the decision to give the go ahead for a therapy that would allow hundreds of babies to live who'd otherwise die because FDA didn't approve the therapy, would you say it was out of context and unethical?

I think caring moms and dads, that are around in millions, would be more than happy to let their kids images be shown hundreds of times in hundreds of forums if they knew that woud help save thousands of other kids' lives. Let's not spoil this historic event. I'm yet to understand the full positive impact of it as I think it's only the tip of the iceberg in a positive sense.

This is stock market, powerful pharmaceuticals, serious vested interests and crooks and cons amongst many decent investors who'd be more than happy to see their investment grow on the back of success of a product that helps reduce pain and suffering and save lives.

IMO msb is leading an evolving effort that is going to completely rewrite the way medical profession and clinicians have till now aproached treatment of many diseases and sicknesses. I sincerely hope that will be the case sooner than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.003(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $2.225M 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 15843 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 28914 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.