MSB 0.64% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-705

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Great post@ddwn, summed it all up well. Especially liked the bit about the FDA not making it easy was actually good news for MSB in the end.

I also agree that with all the new posters attracted to this board everyone needs to make an effort not to engage with the trolls or it just ends up clogging the thread with nonsense and bile.
    And don't give me this " gotta defend the poor mum & dad's like Joan of Arc" rubbish.

Only a few years back we probably had 100 posts a day, 90 of them really informative opinions that were crucial to read.
    Now we have many thousand's of posts and 90% are clutter.

But in saying all that, I think it's really important that we encourage well thought through negative or cautious opinions on MSB.
    Ignore the obvious trolls, but be open to posters who have contrary views to the Tsunami of bullish opinions on here.
    If it is just an echo chamber, it becomes even more dangerous for the so called 'mum & dad's'.

I encourage the MSB Bears to post, but bring well considered arguments, evidence and a respectful attitude.

Last edited by danzae: 15/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.008(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $3.312M 2.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 64123 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 90230 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.