MSB 2.94% $1.16 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-7168

1. HSP
    5,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    take easy
    It really doesn't matter whenever the announcement will be released as we can see the light of the end tunnel already. I will hold if it did not get the approval tonight as the approval will not far away. I will add more shares if it got the approval tonight. The performances and financial situations will be big leap up after the approval because the FDA approval is not only for USA market, but also for the most country markets of the world.

This approval is the most significant than other approvals because the product will be increased immediately from the existing manufacturers, also many new manufacturer would be built, then sell it to USA, and rest of the World. It is big market and hardly has competitors. MSB obviously is getting the huge royalty or patents immediately as well.

At the moment, so many investors including institutions are keeping eyes on FDA. When the FDA approval is announced, those bystanders would entry /buy MSB shares. The existing shareholders, some of them may add more shares, some of them may take profits, some of them may hold and let profits run to bigger. Some of shorters would buy back. Some of shorters would first buy back, then entry long positions. The profits would be increasing. the following quarterly reports would be nicer, the share price would be increasing as well, then more bystanders would join the party. It would entry to the up circle, started from the FDA approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.035(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $1.370B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $4.009M 3.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 23629 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 42202 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.