MSB 1.49% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

It is not news that I sold shares on Tuesday. The reasons I put...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159

It is not news that I sold shares on Tuesday.

The reasons I put out there are in that post. There comments from the FDA spooked me. As it did the ASX and NASDAQ.

I still held MSB. And, I bought more off the back of the news that ODAC agreed on Friday.

For the life of me, I cannot fathom why such lunacy exists around MSB and HC. Anyone other than a “believer” is harangued and thrown stones at.

For the last time, if you held your shares through the period from Monday to Friday – good for you. Put up a bottle of champagne to congratulate yourself for “having the kahunas” to do so.

An earlier poster said the ODAC committee approval was the best achievement of Mesoblast to date. And required much fanfare. I disagree.

The purchase of Procyhmal has to date been the best achievement in my opinion, and the work undertaken to bring it where it is today.

Without it, we would not have the partnership with JCR, potential near term FDA approval for Rynocil, and potential POC in the treatment on those with ARDS on ventilators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 99.5¢ $2.005M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14424 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 63643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.