MSB 6.22% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Hi All,a few thoughts - I have been over weight MSB in all...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

Hi All,
    a few thoughts - I have been over weight MSB in all portfolios super, trading, and investment. Like many last week was not the result I was expecting although I had considered it a possibility - a risk I was prepared to take as I am in at a very healthy level, due to lowering my averages as a result of trading. A big thanks to the quality chartists among you. I have stayed long and refrained from trading for the last 6 weeks as I had FOMO and wanted all available cash invested.
    So Last week has resulted in a further deep analysis
    1. Do I get out while I have some profit
    2. Do I top up
    3 Do I restart trading

Things that influence my decision
    1. One of my original reasons for holding other than I like the ethics and potential of MSB was I did believe the buy pressure would come from the Corporates, Retail investors are clearly long already. The volumes traded Friday meant that they could pick up at value levels and not be forced by a short squeeze which does take out some of the attraction they will get opportunities all the way back up.
    2. Time - This will possibly be a longer hold now than otherwise. So overall market health needs to be considered especially in the light of a US election. First to market is big, competitors,/Blackmarket - Russia particularly now have time and knowledge to work with.
    3. Covid numbers getting worse not better as we head to a Northern winter.
    4. All the other uses trials coming forward -

So I topped again below $3 however I will also look to trade at various levels on the way up. I like the volatility.
    I think the upside spike has and will have some heat taken out of it - so have readjusted my exit levels lower.
    Will reduce exposure into key events eg US election
    No stop losses as has been my strategy - The players have too much power and will use to their advantage.
    FDA will come to the party SLOWLY.
    Options back in play as a hedge and increased proportion on the NASDAQ as I believe volumes will slowly move that way and that is where we will see the short squeeze the most.
    Anyone close to close to someone experiencing Cyto storms know that this is the next big thing across so many areas it feels good to be at the cutting edge of something that improves lives.

Good Luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.068(6.22%)
Mkt cap ! $1.324B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.11 $15.29M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 47516 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 13100 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.16
  Change
0.068 ( 7.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.12 2893953
Last updated 15.03pm 06/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.