MSB 5.50% $1.38 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-8463

1. 3,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1361
    Type A meeting will almost certainly go ahead unless the matter is settled before hand. This is very possible as there is a fare amount of questions and answers before hand which is stipulated in the procedures.

From what I have read from the FDA website a rejection by the FDA of a meeting would give MSB the alternative to be heard at a disputes resolution meeting, this meeting is held at a management level above the current A meeting level. So unless the current level feel that they cannot resolve the issue themselves they will hold this meeting in a attempt to avoid the more public debate.

Being forced to a resolutions meeting would actually have some advantages for MSB as the outcomes are legal. None of "we may " or " It is possible "

The other possible reason for MSB not to go ahead with a Type A meeting would be if we had the ARDS results in hand . The FDA could simply advice us to lodge them in the current BLA and we will give you a answer within 30 days.

Please do your own research, this is only my understanding and should not be relied on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.