MSB 7.73% $1.05 mesoblast limited

Thoughts on cell therapy sector and how the sector may be...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Thoughts on cell therapy sector and how the sector may be working together for success.
    Finally many other cell companies are completing their phase 3 trials just as Meso is ready to readout there trials.
    Estimates are 80 percnt plus chance of positive readouts for BCLI for ALS, 95% positve for NWBO (dendretic cell therapy for brain cancer, then the Japanese company supported by Athx that is reading out Ards and stroke trial. I am sure there are more cell companies also reading out results.
    Anyway what I am saying is that this cell sector has been working together for succes for the last 15 years. Trials overall for most companies still alive have been overwhelming positive.
    I can see the negative forces trying to pretend that cell companies are competing against each other. Nothing can be further from the truth. Imo all cell companies made sure that they were not competing against each other in diferent indications.They knew the big fight was aganst status quo big pharma.
    So here we are leading the charge as the market cap leader in the sector.
    I believe we are not alone as a company but one together with many great companies pursuing advancemt of very disruptive new health care technology.
    Best of luck to my fellow visionaries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.075(7.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.06 99.0¢ $3.399M 3.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 58372 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 236811 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.