MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

An unnecessarily aggressive post. As I understand it the crucial...

1. 30,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    An unnecessarily aggressive post.

As I understand it the crucial factor with the anti-viral appears to be with getting that treatment at an early stage of infection.

It's unhelpful to claim certain other treatments are 'useless'. The FDA is unable to approve ineffective treatments. Efficacy is a core requirement for approval, but that doesn't mean the drug or treatment will be effective in all situations.

This is particularly the case given that Silviu Itescu himself has openly stated that Covid-19 will be most effectively fought with a variety of measures. These are in the form of vaccines, antivirals and repair treatments.

Remestemcel-L is a repair treatment. It most effectively intervenes in a cytokine storm and builds up the body's ability to fight infection. Further, it replaces damaged cells with healthy ones. These can fight the infection and calm the immune system and the ineffective inflammatory response. It may be able to be administered early but right now in clinical trials we are administering it later in the sickest cases.

We don't need to ramp the stock by over-reaching with claims. Of course in a stock with less intensity it's possible to get away with it.

It's better to rely on the facts, and counter inaccuracies with truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.