MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-9351

1. 11,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    The following is an interview with Dr Ashish Jha Dean of Medicine at Brown University wasn't going to transcribe a news bulletin today however what he says about Utah is significant I think as we wait for peoples lives to get promoted to top of the priority list.

With banner on screen reading,

"CORONAVIRUS CRISIS DEEPENS, New Single Day Record As Third Wave Hits US"

"Savannah Guthrie, What is concerning you most right now? "

"Dr, what concerns me most is how wide spread this is, effecting every part of this country from the Northeast to the South to the upper Mid West there really is no part of this country that is spared from this outbreak at this moment and that makes it a true national emergency in a way you could argue we have never seen before."

"Savannah, How do you explain this latest surge can you point to any one factor, is the the cold weather for example"

"Dr, ya cold weather is a factor however I think the biggest factor is just pandemic fatigue  (lack of discipline  imo) people getting tired of restrictions and also we are seeing a lot of let down in the policies, opening up of Bars and Restaurants in some states all of that is contributing to whats going on across the nation "

"Savannah, cases are up that's the bad news, the good is that since the pandemic began doctors have got better at treating covid, do you anticipate better outcomes than we had in the spring time"

"Dr, I do and I certainly hope that is going to be the case, I do think the average person is less likely to die but we are still seeing 1000 Americans dying every single day so while that is an improvement from what would of been if we hadn't gotten better still alot of people are getting very very sick and alot of people dying from this disease "

"Savannah, Are you concerned about Healthcare Systems in various parts of the country of not being prepared for the wave that's coming"

"Dr, well I was confident we were going to do better this time, already yesterday we saw in Utah a declaration that they may not be able to care for everybody and are going to start triaging people based on age, I did not think we were ever going to get to a point where we are going to start denying people access to the ICU based on age or how sick they are. If that's starting to happen already and we have weeks of this surge to go, I am getting concerned we are going to get into trouble."

They buried the lead a bit imo as Coronavirus second to election and Utah citizens further down the priority list?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.