MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Well, @Sector, at last I can agree with part of one of your...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1395
    Well, @Sector, at last I can agree with part of one of your posts. The last two words of the above: "game over".

You, and others on your other stem cell interest, repeatedly make reference to the as yet non-availability of 3D bioreactors. As if this means MSB isn't on the very cusp of selling, and being the only seller, into an eager market. And has the cells and sellers to do so. This last sentence explains MSB's cash burn, a feature that you have several times tried to put to followers on your other stem cell board as something to be criticised. That other company would love to have the problem of manufacturing and selling to desperate patients. It's years off for you. Game over indeed.

Much is made by Sector here and several other posters elsewhere about the likelihood of MSB being successful with imminent trial readouts and the inability to manufacture enough cells to meet demand. That is likely true.

What a shocking "problem". We have a product for which demand outstrips supply. I'm not an economist. I'm not even a businessman. But even I can see that is a heavenly position to be invested in versus a company which has no customers to supply, no demand for any product and is several years off proving safety and efficacy to FDA standards.

Sector and others were overjoyed when JCR in Japan had to cease production of Temcell temporarily in order to increase their manufacturing capacity. Demand overwhelmed supply because sales were 1.8 times greater than estimate. That tremendous success was presented as a failure. Sector's elephant was supposed to fix it but that precocious pachyderm hasn't moved. When it does get out of the way, Sector will see the writing on the wall - "game over".

Of all the piffle that some posters quote on another board and here none is more amusing than "The pioneers get the arrows, the settlers get the land". Apart from the historical blunder stated there, it ignores the much more often quoted, and demonstrably more accurate "the early bird gets the worm" and "first come, first served".

There is no argument that if MSB's currently closing trial for blood vessel disease is successful (at the moment the world is focussed just on the pulmonary part of the problem but scientists are discovering the true extent of the threat; it is a disease that can affect every blood vessel i.e. every organ), then the demand for Rem-L will be explosive. Current technology can't meet demand. Massive government and private resources will urgently be marshalled. If scale up and scale out are necessary, they will be done even without MSB's input. MSB might have to relinquish control due to the size and seriousness of the threat. Adequate compensation should be offered.

At some future time Sector's elephant might be found useful. After FDA and others are satisfied that it offers the safety and efficacy already proved for MSB. Than can't happen quickly. Long before then I and many other retail investors will have sold and gone away, very happy. Game over.
    Last edited by benelong: 20/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.