MSB 6.90% $1.22 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-10946

1. 3,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 790
    “Honestly more than anything I am red faced with anger by the bot/algo transactions today.”

What a sook you are and a bit of a dribbling post. Maybe you should only buy stocks that only go up !

Personally I took profits and exited today. As did many others it would seem. Did I think the report was bad? Absolutely not. It was excellent. However, FDA consideration for GVHD was confirmed to be August at the earliest. Also MSB seem to be at pains to temper the expectations that the COVID trial may somehow be fully recruited and stopped early due overwhelming success as soon as this Friday afternoon giving shareholders enough time to fly to New York for tea and medals and untold riches by this Monday.

Given these two things, I got out as I know that some investment dollars of others will look for another home for a month or so. I had a buy order in for $3.66 which I had hoped would get hit a close. Maybe I’ll get some MSB even cheaper next week or next.

So please stop crying and whinging about mythological bots, algos and the like.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.090(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.364B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $9.309M 7.537M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9819 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 48819 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.