MSB 0.52% 96.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-11402

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi ya yes I recognise how important this MSB share is to many holders. It has the potential to help secure people's futures. For myself I'm very fortunate that my dad has spent decades developing portfolios that will stand us all in good stead in the years to come...however that doesn't mean I've not seen him sweating some decisions all the way through. For many of our holdings during the recent stock market shake down due to Covid 19 we have such a big margin on our average purchase price that overall it's a small downturn that's already recovering. However that doesn't mean it didn't affect my dad or me....those market shake ups always bring uncertainty. What is has done though is provide us with an opportunity to look at some of those bigger shares and shares in some other big companies and buy in at what are bargain prices ... sometimes too depending on the company we can average down which brings the goalposts closer...those are the sorts of things we look at every week.

I agree and I think someone on here has touched on it before, apologies to that person if I don't name you, sometimes there's so many posts that I find it hard to keep track and give credit where credit's due, analysts can only factor in relatively known things to their predictions. Covid 19 and MSB's pivot isn't something that I feel they can quantify very well at this time. Perhaps there will be revisions made to factor this in once those results from the trials come in. How can you factor in something so left of field as to change the whole world ? It's a pandemic....

I think the thing that bugs me at times is some posters lack of acknowledgement that MSB is doing it's best to provide something that could have real benefits for the world in many health issues. The implication that the most recent CR was a cash grab is insulting to the company their execs ...if I was them I would feel insulted by such unfounded allegations. What these posters are saying is they aren't interested in any treatment but only the money opportunity.

I often have found in life that people accuse others of the very thing they themselves are doing ....a form of deflection hiding their own intent or attributing character assessments that they themselves hold. It's got nothing to do with their targets and all to do with themselves wink.png

Cheers ...I truly do hope this company fires for everyone ...shareholders and all the people who their treatments may help....now and down the track. I'm holding because i've seen nothing and I mean nothing that has changed my sentiment one iota from the day I decided to buy in.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.283M 2.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29300 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.