MSB 7.14% $1.16 mesoblast limited

the interesting thing to consider as we enter the most exciting...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    the interesting thing to consider as we enter the most exciting period in the company's history , commencing with the possible inclusion in the asx 200 is that the Blast is both undercovered and under owned.

none of the top investment banks and broking firms cover the company as was evident from the recent conference call . ladenburg thalman , cantor and Bell potter are very much fringe players with a limited audience . indeed a few years ago the Blast was covered by the likes of credit suisse , mcquarie and the ghastly jp Morgan who screwed the company on their us listing . one would have thought asx inclusion along with an fda approval would significantly increase coverage both within aus but also in the usa and Europe.

on top of that the company is massively under owned by the global fund management houses. only the m and g sits on the register. again one would have thought that asx inclusion and fda approval might force these institutions out of their slumber . i would expect a very different look to the share register by year end along with a different share price .

as i said last time incyte is a 20plus billion mkt cap with a single product whereas the Blast controls a platform technology with 3 phase 3 readouts in the next couple of months each with billion dollar plus sales potential as well as a committee decision for accelerated approval for another product in August that should take share away from incyte . I know which stock I would preferbto own . the incyte mkt cap gives us a glimpse of the value of the Blast .

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.078(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.11 $8.872M 7.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12763 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 40916 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.18
  Change
0.078 ( 8.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.12 1918674
Last updated 11.40am 06/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.