MSB 5.12% $1.39 mesoblast limited

No, the longer term prospects are not the only thing that...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    No, the longer term prospects are not the only thing that matters.

Some people are trying to make short term profits through trading. That is a legitimate investment strategy.

Some people are convinced by the longer term prospects of MSB and are looking for best timing to top up. That is a legitimate investment strategy.

Some people are concerned that they have too many of their eggs invested in the MSB basket and are trying to work out timing to sell some and invest in other good opportunities. That is a legitimate investment strategy.

I am a long term investor, but I follow this thread closely too. Yes, there is a lot of rubbish here, but there is also some good analysis. I wish I was better at predicting and reading the short term fluctuations. I feel I made a bad call when I did a top-up at $4, not because I don’t think it is worth it in the long term, but because if I’d read the market better I would’ve had 25-50c a share better off. Most of my top ups have been better calls on short term fluctuations, and this thread is a useful tool that helps me.

You don’t have to be interested in short term fluctuation, but it is entirely legitimate that other people are.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.