MSB 3.01% 94.3¢ mesoblast limited

Yeah, I think I feel much the same. I think it' more that there...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Yeah, I think I feel much the same.

I think it' more that there have been so many opportunities around the past month, that holding MSB is a bit like being in a sweet shop and having 2 mins to grab what you can, and realisisng you grabed a giant lollipop that needs two hands. It's going to be awesome, but you have one lollipop as kids everywhere are grabbing all sorts of other things! Basically FOMO about other opportunities while waiting patiently for this one to do it's thing.

You get caught in the hype of other stocks. Which is realise is not the point. Patience being tested but holding HODL!

Personally I think the wider market's relentless march north is insane. I thought it was overvalued in January .. and the amount of debt staggering. We're now in even more debt.. and economies are weak and might eventually get back to where we were .... maybe ... and markets are racing higher.

I have to believe it's related to the trillions in stimulus and money supply first and foremost, and possibly to a lesser extent a huge increase in retail investors with FOMO. Who knows. But it feels like people are beginning to truly believe in the ability of magic money and endless debt to save us all. But it's still staggering to me.

I feel like MSB's products, patents and USP might prove more resilient to any debt awakening we do (or don't) see, than many other sugar rush stocks. Here's hoping.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.3¢
Change
0.028(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.030B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 94.3¢ 89.0¢ $3.888M 4.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 130615 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 145324 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
94.0¢
  Change
0.028 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
92.0¢ 94.5¢ 89.5¢ 1091458
Last updated 13.36pm 26/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.