MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-12565

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Mate, you really ought to give it a rest. No one on here is interested in your inane comments.

There has been an awful lot of dreadful news over the last 4-5 months resulting in misery for millions of people throughout the world. So, some people have done things they wouldn’t normally do, like sing from balconies, dress up, post thousands of YouTube videos, the list goes on, but you get my point. Why? should we ask..... To bring a small amount of joy back into their and other people’s lives.

So, if folks on here want to be ultra positive about shares in a company that they own, which may, besides increasing ones wealth also help save thousands of lives, then let them/us have our time of feeling positive and cheerful.

We know you have a motive behind your posts. We are aware of the risks and consequences of bad announcements and yet we are still happy to hold. Why would any decent person attempt to dampen that feel good moment? It really does beggar belief.

There is nothing wrong with having a positive mental attitude, it sure beats your defeatist one. I’m sure you can find something more positive to do, he’ll you may actually find that you enjoy it!

Take care and let us enjoy what little positivity we hope for in these dark moments.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.