MSB 0.00% $1.13 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-1272

1. 1,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    I suppose I have been investing for quite a while, and it is my sole income but I am beginning to feel like I really haven’t known much at all. I think I have a good grasp of basic principles and I am fairly disciplined but being exposed to the thoughts of ecoool, OP, Vinn, Col, Cato, and so many more, even Gangans, I am now beginning to understand a whole lot of things which were once a mystery. I have long been aware that I could have done better with how I managed the performance of my shares but was at a loss as to how to fix that situation. I see now that there are many approaches which have merit, many of which help each other in a backhand kind of way. To buy a share, someone has to sell. To sell a share, someone has to buy. And each person sees merit in their action. My approach has always been broad, i look at vision, I look at products - what affects the production and how people respond to the product, I think a lot about world affairs, I talk to lots of different people from all walks of life, I think about spaces for opportunities, and the rest is kind of intuitive. I need to work on expanding that approach, I need to look closer at companies, I need to look closer at products, I need a better understanding of what makes people with large holdings buy and sell.
    Learning a lot here on HC, thank you everyone, I really do appreciate ALL your views. I think that a lot of people are benefitting from the generosity of the posters here.
    Anyway, it’s been a great relief to see MSB pass my 2.10 average. The journey up is a little surreal. I get a bit anxious when I see everyone getting high as it goes up...but the truth is that in the long run there is a lot more to come.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.