MSB 4.52% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-1279

1. 15,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5604
    @eyeswideopen ... that is just it, us retail plebs never know what is going on in the background / behind the scenes ..... I have been saying all week that IMO there is 'something' else behind this parabolic rise - are we just about to find out, maybe ? I will be interested to see how MESO fairs this evening in the USA given US futures are showing about a 1% drop atm, which is probably due to coronavirus fears ?

@DoriansMirror given this trial is being managed by the Boston Children's Hospital and is treating children under 5 years of age, there are two things I would assume:

1. The Boston Children's Hospital would be very mindful of the privacy of these children/participants; and

2. Given the trial is for children under 5, if there was any adverse side effects and/or safety issues this trial would have been stopped immediately.

For these reasons I assume that the trial is going well, but I guess we will all know just how it went by the end of this year ... just another readout to add to the pile this year .... hehe

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-04/bch-fc040417.php

PUBLIC RELEASE: 4-APR-2017
    FDA clears heart disease trial at Boston Children's Hospital using mesoblast's cell therapy

BOSTON CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL

BOSTON, NEW YORK, and MELBOURNE, Australia, April 03, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Boston Children's Hospital, the pediatric teaching hospital of Harvard University, and Mesoblast Limited (ASX:MSB) (Nasdaq:MESO) today announced that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the commencement of a 24-patient trial combining Mesoblast's proprietary allogeneic mesenchymal precursor cells (MPCs) with corrective heart surgery in children under the age of 5 with hypoplastic left heart syndrome (HLHS). The trial is sponsored and funded by the Boston Children's Hospital with support from Bulens and Capozzi Foundation and the Ethan Lindberg Foundation.

Dr. Sitaram Emani, Boston Children's Hospital's Director of the Complex Biventricular Repair Program, Associate Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School, and Principal Investigator of the study, commented: "Injecting Mesoblast's MPC cells into the hypoplastic left ventricle as an adjunct to surgical rehabilitation of the left heart has the potential to promote growth and regeneration of that ventricle and recruit it back into the circulation, so that the patient has a chance to regain a normal two-ventricle circulation with improved quality of life and longevity."
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.045(4.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 94.5¢ $2.669M 2.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2053 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 13191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.