MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-12824

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Don’t shoot me down, this is just a thought.

I know that covid cases are rising, however, my only issue with ecoools estimates regarding covid is supply, which msb has little at present.

So, msb move forward with building new manufacturing facilities to cater for continued covid cases, which would probably not be ready for at least 6 months at a guess, and that is if we started right now.

Then what happens if covid does go away or dwindle heavily by early next year?

Wouldn’t a potential big pharma partner consider this prior to investing 100’s of millions into production?

That supply may not be needed straight away if covid does go away?

It’s obvious that if the trial is successful, msb will most likely be granted approval for covid but that doesn’t 100% guarantee a label extension straight away for ARDS in general, and therefore no need to ramp up in a big way if covid cases decline significantly.

I know that down the track msb will need larger and faster production capabilities anyway, but you’d have to think that this could factor into any potential partnership.Thoughts on this would be good
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.