MSB 0.54% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-12827

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    The actual required buying on the day of index inclusion is probably less than todays volume. The ETF's are easy to quantify. Less than $10m
    Q.Super reportedly passive, $115b total funds, total guess at 6% Aust equities, similar to AWF, maybe another $8m.
    These are nothing but guesses.
    Reality is at 0.12% of the index, if MSB outperforms the index by 10%, in terms of portfolio returns by not holding them opportunity cost is 0.012%.
    Its background noise only.
    It becomes important when it starts to cost something. When a little stock costs 0.12% over a couple of months because they have doubled, and it now costs twice as much to get to index weight, it is starting to hurt a little and will be noticed!!

I think on the day there will be larger than normal volume and if I had to say right now where things will be, it would be higher than where it is now.
    The real story is still in the results.
    The money is in the 2 trial readings, Covid is the fast forward button.
    Get the catalyst, the institutional buying that will follow could mean a steadily rising price for months as they get set.

Don't get me wrong, getting into the 200 is a really good thing. Still need the catalyst to light the fire though!
    In my opinion, get some positive news at the same time I be drinking more than the beer I currently have!!!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.473M 1.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32370 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 60258 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.