MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-12909

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    You're right, share price can tumble sharply with a poor readout/announcement. My most recent experience was PXS tumbling by ~50%. That was a bad day for me. Similarly a few of us held during the LVAD debacle. The good news for MSB though is that they have 3 bites of the phase 3 cherry (excl. GvHD). Timing will be everything, if we start off with one positive readout, a subsequent poor readout would to an extent be hedged. If we start off with a poor reading, there will be alot of hand wringing. Irregardless, whilst there's no guarantee in biotech, MSB is looking pretty good for its GvHD position which I think a few here have shown would probably justify an approximately $3 SP (more with label extensions in the long term). I truly believe that Ryoncil will become a franchise product (IMO). It then becomes a matter of opportunity cost, because even if it tanks, if one is patient, the SP should hopefully return to ~$3. The LVAD experience is telling in this regard, as those who held steady would have made at least 50% from the high before the LVAD readout and about 3 bags from the low post the announcement. In any event, this is all what I tell myself at night when I can't get to sleep.
    Last edited by markhughes: 11/06/20
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.