MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-13024

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    I don't see investment as gambling, though it could be and is for many traders (especially those who trade with leverage). As Warren Buffet always use purchasing of a farm as an example, the farmer bought the farm so that s/he can grow crops and generate income, not to buy/sell on a daily basis.

Let's use the same analogy, if MSB is a farm that's growing stem cell crops, our crop can save lives of children with GVHD, and we are waiting the results of other indications: CLBP, CHF, and Covid19. All our efforts of searching, analysing, researching, financial modeling, fact checking, duel diligence to find this unique farm with crops all planted and ready for harvest. Why would anyone sell out now before the first harvest? or why sell after only the first harvest if the farm will expand and generate more crops. If stem cell is approved by the FDA , which is ~95%, we have the most unique crop in the entire world with a pile of patents behind to protects it.

I am not saying there is no risk involved in an investment. But I see myself as a farmer/business owner, I won't be selling my business the moment it runs into trouble, would you? If one sees investment in this light, then rather than owning 20-30 stocks (to eliminate unsystematic risk) that s/he barely know and impossible to understand deeply, one's wealth could grow along with only a few but successful businesses/stocks.

In my opinion only. Happy investing
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.